Another day, another collab. This one is with the amazing Nikola from Sunset Sand Snowdrops blog and we are doing Christmas DIYs! This peppermint sugar scrub is the perfect gift for a friend or just to have around the house. It smells delicious (just like candy canes) and makes your skin feel oh-so-soft.
Here is what you will need:
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1½ – 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1 drop green food coloring
- Place coconut oil in a bowl and microwave on HIGH 15-25 seconds until softened.
- Start by adding 1½ cups sugar to the oil, along with the peppermint extract and green food coloring. Mix until ingredients are well combined and food coloring is evenly distributed. If your mixture is too wet, add another ½ cup sugar until scrub is to desired consistency.
- Scoop your scrub into a cute jar and finish off with some ribbon or twine for the perfect gift!
Don’t forget to check out Nikola’s post here. Also follow her on Instagram @sunsetsandsnowdrops she has awesome pics.
Hope you enjoyed this post! Lots more coming soon.
Merry Christmas – Lily xx